Sunday, March 27, 2011

Multimedia Math Project

It's that time of year.... state assessments.... and I wanted to do something different. This year I had students pick from a hat to select one of the tested indicators in the state assessment. Students were instructed to create a slide covering their indicator using google docs for their classmates to have to solve in a review activity. Here are some of the fun slides that students came up with. For the most part they did a pretty nice job. I plan on using the slides in a review game the week before testing. I was pleasantly surprised with how excited they were about creating a slide. It was also an easy way for me to tell whether or not the students had a good understanding of the tested indicator before testing begins!

2 comments:

  1. The slides are awesome!!! What creative students you have!
    Amy in Nor Cal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete