Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Starting Out on the Right Foot

It is already the end of August and school has been in session for a couple of weeks. I was feeling bad about not posting anything new on my math blog but really have nothing new to report. I haven't done anything unusual so far this year to share. I am still busy trying to learn all of my student's names (which seems to get more difficult every year) and getting used to the routine of being back in school ready to go by 7 in the morning. One thing that I did accomplish that was tons of fun was organize a flash mob to start off our school's anti-bullying campaign. The most impressive part about the whole thing was that we pulled it off on the morning of the 4th day of school. I can't tell you how pleased I was that the students learned the dance and kept the flash mob a secret from everyone. This definitely got my year off on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment