Sunday, October 28, 2012

Middle School Sunday Funday


Livebinders is a great tool to organize all of your teacher stuff. A virtual file cabinet! Save videos, pdf documents, links to websites, pictures and more. My classroom file cabinets are pretty empty because I have moved almost everything to one Livebinder or another. I have created Livebinders for CCSS, Math Topics, Technology, Language Arts, Bullying and more. You can even find and use other teacher Livebinders by topic. If you have not taken a peek at the Livebinder site you really should.

Below is my Digital Toolbox in honor of  Technology for Sunday Funday. Hope you can find a digital tool that you might find useful in your classroom.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Awesome post and is sounds good, you describe about Sunday Fundy I think is really very interesting for learning math.

    Thanks for Sharing.

    Regards
    Abacus

    ReplyDelete